The US publisher will also offer numerous animations for fans from around the world in Cologne, such as a costume contest and two concerts of Video Games Live. All activities will be broadcast live on the Blizzard website.
The Blizzard program at the Gamescom 2017
- The new short animated film Overwatch will be unveiled in world premiere on the main stage of Blizzard
- Visitors to the Blizzard booth will test a brand new Overwatch card
- Hearthstone players will be able to take advantage of the brand new Fireside Gatherings and join forces during an unprecedented Fireside strike: a raid group against the Lich King
- The Hearthstone Global Games final will take place on the stage dedicated to the game on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th. The tournament will be broadcast live on www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone
World of Warcraft
- Players will be able to preview a World of Warcraft update 7.3 dungeon
- Twelve of the best arena teams will compete from Wednesday to Saturday at the European Arena Championship final on the World of Warcraft stage to try to get away with some of the $ 100,000 Endowment and a chance to compete in the World of Warcraft World Arena Championship final at the BlizzCon a few months later. The tournament will be broadcast live on https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft
Heroes of the Storm
- Visitors to the Blizzard stand will be able to test the last hero
- The Heroes of the Storm: Showdown will be an opportunity to see community players and pro players compete in exhibition games on the main stage. Team Liquid and Team Expert are present on Wednesday 23, as well as the famous German YouTubers ApeCrime and PietSmiet on Friday 25
- StarCraft II's new cooperative commander will be playable for the first time on the Blizzard stand
- StarCraft Remastered will be playable in the exhibition space
The pack The return of the necromancer will be playable on PS4, PC and Mac.
Credits Photos: Blizzard