Samsung Galaxy is a brilliant brand name in the world of Smartphone. Its’ every upcoming model makes the people anxious to get it even before its launch. Same is the case with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. It is a perfect Smartphone for the individuals who want a well-shaped and beautiful display. It has been specially designed for millions of the users who are fond of taking selfies and of course you are no exception. Let’s have a look at its features and Pros and Cons to make its clear picture on the mind.
Salient Features & Specs
- It has a slim design, and the rear of the phone is in 3D Thermo Forming means the rear curved part of the phone that makes it comfortable for you to hold it in your hand. So, the chances are small for it being dropped down from your hand by mistake.
- For being IP68 rated, it can work even if you put it in water for about half an hour at 1.5 meters depth. It is waterproof because Samsung cares for your bathing, swimming and water-gaming activities and does not want you to go away from your calls even during your these activities.
- Its microSD slot is more powerful as compared to its predecessor. Ordered a Samsung Evo Plus 128GB MicroSD card on Amazon.com but didn’t receive it and cancelled the order, wireless phone accessories for Samsung products should only be bought from original sellers i.e. Samsung, I only found CellularBarn as a trusted wireless phone accessories seller on internet, they shipped my ordered item on the same day. loved their service.
- Its display is 5.5 inch and has a powerful battery inside.
- The front covering has less quantity of metal. So, you feel like you are tapping on the Gorilla Glass 4 casing that is quite substantial. Hence, it is so lightweight that it makes you feel like you are touching a plastic-made surface.
- Its high-quality mono speaker is louder as compared to the speakers of any other Smartphone.
- Its resolution 2,560 x 1,440 makes it distinguished among other Smartphone.
- The 12-megapixel main camera gives you the best quality photos, and 5 Megapixel rear cam allows you to capture memorable selfies.
- It contains a 4GB RAM and 3600mAh battery (non-removable).
- It’s running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) TouchWiz user interface.
- You get a huge internal storage of 32GB that is a full room for your photos and documents.
- Its dimensions include 150.9 mm length x 72.6 mm width x 7.7 mm thinness.
- It contains microUSB v2.0 port and Bluetooth V4.2.
- The Super AMOLED technology used by Samsung in it makes it a premium device and thus, the colors of display do not irritate your eyes.
- The color contrast ratio is sensational because when you are using this ratio in a balanced way, the pixels are not turned on.
- Its “Side Display” feature is an additional benefit that is worthwhile. You are only one swipe away from your contacts book, Tools and News.
- It is available in a variety of colors like Black, Silver, White and Gold.
- Its’ 12 Megapixel camera gives you a great feeling while capturing photos in all kinds of conditions.
- The outstanding design is another plus point.
- Its’ vibrant and attractive display adds another point to its favor.
- It is water-resistant.
- The best smartphone if you want to capture pictures in dark locations.
- The camera included the technology that is used in DSLR cameras and thus, it enhances the focus timing of the camera if you want to capture the pictures of moving things.
- Sometimes the user finds minor issues while using TouchWiz user interface.
- You may find the screen too much reflective.
- There is no infra-red port in it.
- Your fingers leave their prints on its backside.